Careers At The Mill Times Hotel
Mill Times Hotel Westport is an independently run hotel in the heart of Westport Town.
This property enjoys a beautiful and scenic location and is busy all year round. An excellent opportunity has arisen for a hospitality professional, with Front of House experience to join our team.
Experienced hotel staff wanted
- Serving customers
- Collecting payment
- Operating the till
- Help with bar, food, reception service
You would be responsible for keeping the hotel areas clean and maintained and ready for service.
A key role would be in creating a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and talking with customers.
You are likely to work shifts including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Flexible opening hours for licensed premises provide the potential for up to 24-hour opening, seven days a week
Email your CV to: email@example.com
This job is a full time Reception / Reservations position.
Taking reservations daily & dealing appropriately with all enquiries.
Dealing efficiently with restaurant enquiries.
General enquiries at reception desk
Completing the check in / check out process, adhering to company procedures at all times.
Maximising occupancy and demonstrating appropriate sales skills
Skills and qualifications:
- At least 1 year relevant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of hotel reservation systems necessary e.g. Hotsoft
- Proficient computer skills
- Solid negotiation & sales skills
- Administrative support and team work with all departments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Warm personality and positive pro-active can do attitude
- Organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Should operate effectively under minimal supervision and work on own initiative
- Familiar with taking a high level of independent responsibility
- Display leadership qualities
- Flexibility for working evenings and weekends essential
Please forward your CV to Colette Moran
or for further information call 098 29200