Hotel Reservations Terms & Conditions
1. Room Reservations1.1 Prior to your arrival, your debit or credit card will be pre-authorised, to confirm that your card is valid and hasn’t been lost or stolen. This can appear as a temporary reduction in your balance, but is not the actual charge. Upon arrival to the hotel, we will request full payment or an authorisation on a debit / credit card details for the total amount of your stay. We reserve the right to request a valid debit or credit card to confirm and secure all reservations made with the hotel through a third party agency or reservations made directly.
1.2 We urge you to please contact the hotel in advance of your stay should you have additional requests. Last minute requests may not be possible at short notice. Supplement may be payable for such requests for example upgrade to deluxe suite, extra beds, extra children, bathrobes, laundry service.
1.3 The number of people occupying a room must not exceed the number stated.
For multiple room reservations, of 4 rooms or more, a group letter may be issued with specific group terms and conditions.
1.4 The Hotel reserves the right to cancel or withdraw a reservation forthwith (without liability on its part) for any reason, if false information or details are given or false intentions or in the case of damage or destruction to the Hotel by fire or other causes, due to shortages of labour or food supplies, or any other cause beyond the control of the Hotel which could prevent it from performing its obligations in connection with any reservation. In such an event the Hotel will refund the deposit made but will have no further liability to the Guest.
1.5 Where the Guest gives credit / debit card details to the Hotel in order to secure a reservation or to make a deposit payment then it is agreed between the parties that in the event of a cancellation the Hotel may debit the Guest’s credit card with the full amount of the cancellation terms and conditions less an allowance for any deposits or payments already received.
1.6 Mill Times Hotel reserve the right to request appropriate identification from all guests should an incorrect or false name be provided at reservation stage.
1.7 Children’s entertainment area and kids club is open every Sunday 12 – 5 pm.
1.8 Free parking applies to a basement with limited spaces provided by the hotel. This is on a first come first serviced basis. Alternatively if the hotel basement is full, there is a large public car park adjacent to the hotel, which is free overnight and pay and display during the day only.
2. OccupancyCheck-in will be from 4 pm on the day of arrival to 12 pm on the day of departure, unless special arrangements are agreed to in advance.
3. PaymentPayment of the bill for accommodation, food and other services will be made prior to departure from the Hotel.
4. Rates & Prices4.1 All rates for accommodation & prices for food & beverages are stated in Pound Sterling and include VAT.
4.2 All rate & price increases resulting from Government regulations. Local taxes and charges will re-charge to the Guest.
5. Loss or Damage of Guests Property or to Hotel Property
5.1 The Hotel does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to any cash, jewellery, clothing or personal property during your stay.
5.2 The Hotel does not accept responsibility for loss of or damage to motor cars or any other vehicles or property lost within them, or horses or other live animal including pets.
6. Loss or Damage to Hotel Property6.1 Guests will indemnify the Hotel for any loss from or damage to the Hotel or the furnishings and equipment caused by the wilful act or default of the guest, persons or animals within their control.
6.2 The Guest will be liable to pay on demand the amount required to rectify the damage caused, or replacing any items missing from the Hotel.
6.3 If in the opinion of the Hotel the Guest or anyone staying with the Guest is not suitable to continue their occupation because of unreasonable behaviour, damage or nuisance to other parties, the Hotel is entitled to treat their contract as at an end and the Guest may be asked to vacate their room. The Guest will still remain liable for the whole cos t of the reservation.
7. ComplaintsIf the Guest has a complaint concerning any aspect of the services provided by the Hotel then it is the duty of the Guest to inform the Hotel immediately, or as soon as is reasonably practical and in any event before the termination of the stay.
8. Force majeure8.1 The Company accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its Reasonable control including, and not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, Plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building
9. Hotel events9.1 Please be aware that at certain times throughout the year our hotel may host weddings, events and parties, which you may feel would be an intrusion on your break. Please contact the Hotel directly in advance of your stay for further information.
10. Website Information10.1 The Hotel cannot accept responsibility in errors or omissions and reserve the right to cancel, amend or vary details featured on websites without notice. The information contained in this website is provided with good faith. The use of any information from the website is entirely at the risk of the user. The Hotel will not be liable for any costs, losses, expenses or damages (without direct or indirect, special, economic or financial) that may be incurred through the use if any information in this website or in any other website linked to this website.