I am delighted to announce that we will be re opening our Stand up paddle boarding school (SUP) in Old Head, Louisburgh, Co.Mayo again this year. Here are 2 short video clips of what we do!
Our Stand up paddle board school will be based on Old Head beach near Louisburgh, Co. Mayo and will be offering the following:
• Summer camps - only 120.00 for the whole week!
• Family tours - only 100.00 per family of 2 adults and 2 children
• Lessons - 30.00 per adult/25.00 per child - 1.5 - 2 hours lessons
• Rentals - 15.00 per hour
• Coastal tours/Sunrise paddles/Sunset paddles/Adult only sessions/water safety
We are keeping things small and will only be open for:
1. Weekends in June
2. Full time in July and August - bright until dark!
3. Weekends in September
• The great thing about stand up paddle boarding is anyone can do it! From 7 to 80 +
• Under 7's are welcome to come on a board with their parent
• Injuries - don't worry it is as easy as the picture shows - our boards are huge so its like standing on the kitchen table!
• Its so much easier then other water sports - this is perfect for beginners and people who want to experience the Wild Atlantic Way from the best view point - the water - you only get wet if you want to!
For the other 9 months of the year I operate a full time lifeguard training school so safety is paramount to us!
Everyone will be wearing buoyancy aids while on lessons with us on the water.
Our equipment is the best money can buy and is in excellent condition!
The most important thing! How to contact us and get involved -
Call: Muirtí or Peter on 089 4311488
Facebook : www.facebook.com/Summersupschool - please like and share